IT Asset Disposition
IT asset disposition (ITAD) is the business built around the management of disposing of unused, unwanted, older, or obsolete equipment in a safe and ecologically responsible manner.
VH Techworks specializes in the process of streamlining disposition of IT Assets, while maximizing return potential and minimizing costs. Businesses have a heavy and costly replacement cycle of IT equipment (called a refresh) and are regularly faced with decisions on how and whether to refurbish, resell, recycle, or dispose of equipment.
ITAD exists in response to a number of considerations in replacing business equipment:
- Actual expense of replacing equipment and the potential for recovering residual value for existing.
- Data security means storage devices must be securely wiped/sanitized.
- Proper disposal of ecologically sensitive materials, or businesses may face fines.
- Charitable donations and giving away equipment are more socially responsible than disposal.
- Information about how ecologicaldisposal is not common knowledge.
Businesses stand to recoup losses in environmental fees and offset costs of purchasing new equipment through judicious recycling or reselling.
Let us at VH Techworks help you to dispose of your unused or unneeded IT equipment and maximize your return potential.
Whether they are laptops, computers, mobile devices, servers, or any type of electronic equipment we can find solutions.
The interesting aspect of most assets or equipment, is that no matter their age or condition they still have residual value. That value is determined by geography, availability, revision, condition, and functionality.
In general, as any equipment comes to its useful life for one business or operation, it becomes growth or expansion opportunity for another market period so begins another life cycle in the secondary market or business opportunity.
This life cycle continues, provided it can be reused, resold, or redeployed.These options can be very useful opportunities for the primary buyer as well:
- To offset equipment depreciation,
- Fund in whole, or in part new equipment purchases,
- Or be used as capital towards other ventures.
At VH Techworks, it is our business to look at the opportunities within the entire life cycle and connect the business need to the equipment opportunity. We do this for the varied equipment in the market. This aids to garner the highest value for our customers and clients.
Call us at 469-213-7625 or email us at email@example.com to discuss, learn more, or schedule help for your electronic disposition needs.