VH Techworks derives its success from a focus on customer satisfaction, employee involvement, profitable growth, and continual improvement. As a responsible corporate citizen, we are committed to conducting business in a manner that will preserve and protect the environment, our employees, customers, and the citizens of surrounding communities.
VH Techworks is committed to responsible and transparent management of refurbished and recyclable materials and products for our customers. We were founded on a belief of compliant recycling practices that prevent pollution, promote worker health and safety, and mitigate data security concerns. We are committed to complying with all applicable legal and other requirements relative to our business practices.
VH Techworks believes in a material management strategy of reuse first, recovery of commodity materials second, and lastly, allowable disposal methods.
In support of this, the VH Techworks policy statement is:
- Customer Focus – We will focus on meeting or exceeding customer expectations, while growing profitably. We believe that achieving this is critical to our success and provides high quality and value to our customers.
- Employee Responsibility – We believe employees at all levels are responsible for meeting high quality standards while performing work in a manner that is consistent with established processes. To accomplish this, we will conduct reoccurring training to measure progress and ensure standards are met.
- Continual Improvement– We will follow a management system modeled after ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, and R2 to continually improve the performance of the business and we will utilize repeatable processes that consistently produce services of the highest quality.
- Regulations – We will comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and standards relative to the environmental aspects associated with our activities, products, and services.
- Impact – We will actively seek to prevent pollution and excessive waste to ensure minimal impact on the environment. We will accomplish this by assessing risks associated with our processes and establish goals and objectives to mitigate such risks.
- Workplace – We will actively strive for stronger communication, active participation & involvement of our employees,and a safer workplace with a focus on preventing injury and ill health.