IT Asset Disposition& Remarketing
IT asset disposition (ITAD) is the business built around the management of disposing of unused, unwanted, older, or obsolete equipment in a safe and ecologically responsible manner.
VH Techworks specializes in the process of streamlining disposition of IT Assets, while maximizing return potential and minimizing costs. Businesses have a heavy and costly replacement cycle of IT equipment (called a refresh) and are regularly faced with decisions on how and whether to refurbish, resell, recycle, or dispose of equipment.
ITAD exists in response to a number of considerations in replacing business equipment:
- Actual expense of replacing equipment and the potential for recovering residual value for existing.
- Data security means storage devices must be securely wiped/sanitized.
- Proper disposal of ecologically sensitive materials, or businesses may face fines.
- Charitable donations and giving away equipment are more socially responsible than disposal.
- Information about how ecologicaldisposal is not common knowledge.
Businesses stand to recoup losses in environmental fees and offset costs of purchasing new equipment through judicious recycling or reselling.
Let us at VH Techworks help you to dispose of your unused or unneeded IT equipment and maximize your return potential.
Whether they are laptops, computers, mobile devices, servers, or any type of electronic equipment we can find solutions.
Call us today at 469-213-7625 or schedule a call to discuss your needs.